Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Short stories1 Chapter3

  I think it was real that before you are fainted your sight will become darker and darker....  I feel very cold...as if it was snowing..
   I opened my eyes, it was a white furred fox looking at me , or maybe should I say staring at me. The eyes were blue,and it has...one,two,three,four.........NINE TAILS! Oh My GOD!
   Was it ....really the Nine Tail Fox??
  My eyes were still blur so I'm not sure, but what I am certain it wasn't an ordinary fox! I blinked my eyes to make my eyes clearer. But just after that, I saw a very familiar face and a very familiar background. It was Tabitha, and I was in my room!
  "Thanked god you've awaken! You've been sleeping for two days !" said Tabitha.
  "Shouldn't we at the backyard of our school?"I asked Tabitha to make sure that the things happened while we are collecting soil were ture.
  "Yes,we have said that we were going to the school to collect soil,but we waited you for so long .and I come here to find you.
  I can't believe my ears! What about that I am floating in the air, and the nine tail fox?!! Was it just a dream? If it wasn't a dream ,what's the motive of Nine Tail Fox ??!!
    <To Be Continued>

1 comment: