"Your holiday homework from me, is to do the PEKA project!"said our science teacher.
The PEKA project is about planting , planting, planting! (Duh! I hate that!)
"Ring~ Ring~"the school bell ringed. Yay! It's holiday!~~~ Because the last class is the Science Class.
Tabitha ran to me. She asked me: "Did you have any soil to lend me?"
"Well," I replied in a face of unfortunately "No."
"Oh, OK never mind then."
A blue bird flew over our class. My sight followed the bird. It flew to the back of the school, which was almost an abandoned... An idea slipped into my mind.
" Hey! We can go to the backyard of the school to collect some soil!"I suggested.
"Hey! What are you two chatting about?" Tony asked.
"Wasn't it too dangerous?" said Tabitha.
I looked at Tony. " We can take him go with us too!" I suggested.
"Hey!You haven't answered my question!And who are you taking to and where you taking who to??!!"said Tony angrily because we ignored him. Tabitha agreed to bring Tony go with us.
I explained to Tony . Tony said: "Duh! you can just use some spells or whatever to make a fake soil that makes beans grow fast!"
"Use your brain to think! Our science teacher is a witch like us. Plus, she has a higher grade than us, you can't trick her so easily!" I said
"So, did you want to follow us tomorrow?" asked Tabitha.
"OK lar." said Tony like he was forced to go with us.
" Then,Let's meet here tomorrow 3pm!" I and Tabitha walked back together because we are going to the same place.
I started to regret somehow , because that place was used to be HAUNTED! I told Tabitha about what I am afraid. Well, she just replied me:" There is no ghost in the world! Don't be afraid!"
But, I know something bad is coming nearer and nearer~~~
=='''
ReplyDeletewhy i am always th "bad one"?!
i dont think so... well i will let you beccome "Shero" next time
ReplyDelete==''' =='''
ReplyDelete