"Quickly,quickly collect some soil and come here fast...."I heard a girl's voice. The voice was so soft... Who was that? I knew there was some families staying , but further deep inside.. But the voice seemed to be just beside me.
"Tabitha, did you say anything?" I asked.
"Nope,what's up? "Tabitha answered. The answer was giving me more creeps.
" Hey, Natalie! Why are you so pale?" Tony asked.
"Ya, you're right, if you didn't mention it, I didn't notice it too" said Tabitha.
Velvet,Vironica and Sebestian poped out. "Misstress ,Misstress Natalie and Tony(Well, Velvet don't realy like Tony, so she just call him by his name.)I suggest you better leave this place after you collected your soil" said Velvet seriously .I don't think she was joking, because Velvet is cool, and takes everything serious and important.
When we finish collecting soil, we started to walk back. But, why am I still walking in the same place? I call out for them, but they did not heard. I was so scared. I can't use my powers!
<To Tabitha and Tony's Place>
"Hey, can we go to the ice cream stall ? I love ice cream!"suggested Tabitha.
"OK!"replied Tony. It's a sunny day,and ice cream now was the best of the best.
"How about you ,Nat?" asked Tabitha. "Nat? Nat?"she repeated. She turned back her head to look for me.
"Hey!!!! Natalie what are you doing there?!! Come!!" said Tabitha.
I used many types of actions to try to communicate with them. But they still don't get what I meant. I was so scared until I burst into tears...
Tabitha saw it and ran towards me ....
Luckily , Velvet stopped her. "Don't go near! There was a trap!"
"Erase the trap!"shouted Vironica. While Tabitha erase the trap near me,I felt myself floating ... floating ... But where am I floating to??!!!......
<To be Continued>
- If you don't know who they are, look for the characters post.
zzz cats r all cool
ReplyDelete